Join our Advisory Board!
Are you looking to make a difference in the community? Are you interested in leading a dynamic, growing organization that works with Denver refugee youth? Growing Colorado Kids may be the perfect fit for you.
What we need:
We are looking for people from diverse backgrounds with a genuine passion and enthusiasm for teamwork, appreciation, community building, nutrition, natural growing, and public service. These tenets guide our decision-making, programming, and visioning and have led to fruitful outcomes for 10 years.
Some of the skills we are seeking, but not limited to:
- Event Planning
- Grant Writing
- Marketing Communications
As a Growing Colorado Kids Advisory Board Member we're asking you to commit to:
- Be informed advocate and ambassador for the Growing Colorado Kids community
- Provide strategic leadership, governance oversight and organizational accountability
- Develop and maximize your personal resources
- A minimum of six hours of your time a month
- Have fun and feel energized because you are an ally of the refugee youth in Denver