Sunset at the Farm
This position will work in conjunction with GCK staff and Board to produce our Sunset at the Farm annual event, August 25th 2018. Revenue Goal $25,000.00. This role is responsible for all aspects of coordinating the event paying special attention to CNDC and their requirements. Responsible point person for all elements of the dinner and its execution. This is a paid contractor position.
These duties include but are not limited to:
- Create the event schedule,
- Set up manage ticket sales using Eventbrite.com
- Facilitate marketing plan with Marketing Committee
- Coordinate, delegate and manage individuals and committees supporting this event.
- Plan and facilitate all event meetings, provide update reports for the Advisory Board Meetings.
- Contact and manage the musicians and caterers.
- Develop sponsorships, needs for in-kind contributions
- Work with Auction Captain and the book-keeping structure necessary for a successful auction
- Oversee volunteer assignments by working with Volunteer Managers (pre-event set up, during and tear down)
- Manage the event from setup to break down.
Sunset at the Farm 2018
When: August 25, 2018
Where: The Growing Colorado Kids farm at 30141 East 128th Avenue Commerce City, CO, 80022
Want to apply?
Complete this form to inform us of your interest. We will be in touch shortly!